Bensalem Township Country Club is an 18-hole golf course available to the public. This William Gordon design offers a fun and challenging layout to all skill levels.
The course is a Par 70 and tips out at nearly 6,200 yards, but golfers have the option to play between four sets of tees. The narrow fairways at Bensalem require precise accuracy off the tee, and our large, undulating greens challenge golfers to hit their ball in the right spot to make a good score.
The last 6 holes begins the toughest stretch of the course. It features our signature hole (#14) , a 225 yard uphill par 3, with a severely sloping back to front green that is guarded by bunkers. It also includes our toughest hole (#16), a 515 yard par 5, which doglegs left off the tee, leaving you short of the creek, and then doglegs right to a green protected by trees and bunkers. Stay below the pin on both of these holes to avoid 3 putts, or even 4 putts.
Rules and Regulations
- Dress Code: Collared shirt is required with khaki pants/shorts. No t-shirts, tank tops, jeans, cut-offs, sweat pants, or gym shorts. Golf shoes with soft spikes or tennis shoes only.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted on the premises. We will confiscate any alcohol not purchased from our facility.
- Payment in full is required before you begin your round.
- All golfers who rent a golf car or push cart will be responsible for any damages they cause while on the course.
- Bensalem Township Country Club has the authority to remove any persons who are insolent to our rules and regulations.
- Pace of Play: We ask all groups to keep pace with the group in front of them at all times. Any groups failing to do so will be asked to skip holes if they cannot keep pace.
- During the golf season, walking is permitted during the weekdays and weekend afternoons. It is required to take a golf car on weekend mornings.
- Senior rates do not apply before 12:00 pm on weekends.
- All players must have their own set of golf clubs. Rental clubs are available upon request.